PDA

View Full Version : my introduction

Joshi Bhavya
24-10-2010, 12:36 PM
hello, my name is joshi bhavya.
i am from Ahmedabad(Gujarat)(India)
I am 20 yrs old. I am studying Diploma civil engg. in last year.

i want to be good wildlife photographer. photography is my passion.
by mistake i am doing engineering..
in free time I doing photography at various place. and I am uploading
photos to Nat Geo also..and gets good ranking.
:thumbup:

Sabyasachi Patra
24-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Hi,
Good to know that you are passionate. It is also important to realise your lifes calling at an early age.

The other day, I was watching the moving Three idiots and one of the actors is thinking of a career in wildlife photography. I wish we had such gyan in our days. Unfortunately, that was the pre internet era. So learning photography was also difficult. People never came forward to clear my doubts. I had to experiment and learn. Today, it is easier to upload image and get critiques. You learn from those critiques as well as critiquing others images. Go through all the images uploaded earlier and try to figure out the comments given. Visualise yourself in the same situation and try to think what you would have done. That will accelerate your learning.

A word of caution. I have seen National Geographic photographers working in the field. The amount of pressure they are in to complete assignments is huge. So one should not think that it is a fun job.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
24-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Hi,

Its nice to know that you have a passion for photography. Agree with Sabyasachi's views. Look forward to see your images. Keep posting.

Joshi Bhavya
24-10-2010, 10:30 PM
Thank you sir for your reply..

i agree with you.
any job is not easy. there is an effort. but a job which is satisfied or happy you,
u should go in there, i loved animals and wildlife photography too.. much.. i am practicing now only, to go.. zoo, or parks or other place to captured nice shots..

it take long time to become a good photographer.i now, i will wait.
sir, i am weak in my studies. upto 10th std i promoted pass every year,
and after that i came to engg field, and in this i also get A.T.K.T in every sem.
i only now how i am doing engg.. engg is not my passion.

In photography i have talent. people like my photos even professionals.
why should i not go in this field.

and sir, what you think about earning money in this field,
it is difficult but in future it will be good or not??

sir, i have written this is positive or negative
Pl suggest mehttp://indiawilds.com/forums/images/smilies/001_unsure.gif