PDA

View Full Version : About me - Krishna Bhat

Krishna Bhat
29-10-2010, 11:47 AM
Hello Friends,

It is always pleasure to meet like minded people. I am a proud Indian from Bangalore. By profession, am an Engineer working as a Scientist. Since childhood, I wanted to click and still remember my first B/w roll camera that my dad bought me:).

Now I use Sony DSC H1 - a medium range camera sometimes with tripod and I use it to its maximum capability. My photos can be viewed at http://chithrasanthe.blogspot.com/ and http://kappu-bilupu.blogspot.com/. I have used Kannada as the main communicating language in blog as a tribute to my mother tongue. For my other friends, there is a link to the English version of my blog. Anyway, I believe that the photo will talk everything what we want to say and there is little scope for the words especially in photoblogs.

Feel free to contact me for any clarifications.

Regards,

Mrudul Godbole
29-10-2010, 01:40 PM
Hello Krishna,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

Its nice to know that you too are passionate about photography. It would be great to see your images in the forum. So do start posting :).

We think conservation should also be a part of wildlife photography, so do check the Conservation section of this forum and share your views.

We normally refrain from posting external links to personal blogs and websites in the posts. You can give the links to your blogs in your signature (which you have rightly put). Look forward to see your images.

Cheers,

Sabyasachi Patra
29-10-2010, 07:10 PM
Hi krishna,
Welcome to IndiaWilds. Good to know that about you. You can post your self image, so that we can recognise you in the field.

Look forward to your images and views on various discussions.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Krishna Bhat
31-10-2010, 10:11 AM
@ Mrudul,

As suggested by you, i would like to edit My Introduction. But how?

Mrudul Godbole
01-11-2010, 05:56 PM
As suggested by you, i would like to edit My Introduction. But how?

You don't have to edit it, I just informed so that you know, when you do any postings in the future.

Thanks,

Cheers.

Bibhav Behera
01-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Hi Krishna,
Welcome to Indiawilds.
Hope to see your images here in the forums...