PDA

View Full Version : End of the Day...

Rahul Parekh
01-11-2010, 10:45 AM
End of the Day...Hope for the better tomorrow :)

Exif: Canon S3 IS, Shutter: 1/160, f5.6

Cheers, Rahul

Mrudul Godbole
01-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Its always nice to see a sunset :). Wish there were more colours and clouds in the sky. I feel a pano composition would have looked good. I think there is a slight tilt, you can correct that. Thanks for sharing.

Rahul Parekh
02-11-2010, 10:51 AM
Dear Mrudul,

Yes, Agree with you, a panoramic composition will look good compare to this :) & i think there is illusion of tilt b'coz of faraway canopy line, but I can't do anything for colours and clouds in the sky ;)

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Sabyasachi Patra
02-11-2010, 01:52 PM
I like subtle colours. I believe unless and untill you use a high resolution camera and printer, the subtle colours can be appreciated better when seen in a painters canvass. In images, we typically like to see a few birds flying (even though in silhouette) to kind of fill the frame because we can't actually see the subtle colour gradations. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Rahul Parekh
03-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Dear Sabyasachi,

Thank you :). I do agree with you that High resolution camera & printer make a lot of difference to represent the subject & produce the subtle colours well, but next time I'll try to capture few elements of nature in the image to make it more interesting and interactive :)

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul