PDA

View Full Version : Still Waters & Piercing Reflections - HAPPY DIWALI & NEW YEAR...

Rahul Parekh
05-11-2010, 02:34 PM
It was lovely evening & very pleasing outing. I just loved to be with nature after a long time :)

WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY DIWALI & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. WISH COMING NEW YEAR BRINGS LOTS OF JOY, HAPPINESS & HEALTHY LIFE WITH GREAT OPPORTUNITIES TO REPRESENT NATURE IN A BEAUTIFUL WAY :)

Cheers, Rahul

Sabyasachi Patra
05-11-2010, 10:16 PM
Wish you a Happy Deepavali Rahul!

It is always great to photograph reflections as the symmetry invokes a pleasant feeling. Here the vertical and repeated lines created by the trees is nice. The details have come out well. May be a bit more crop from the right would have strengthened the image. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
06-11-2010, 03:48 PM
HAPPY DEEPAVALI...!!

A beautiful composition. I agree with Sabyasachi about the crop from the right. The reflection looks nice. Very well captured. Thanks for sharing.

Rahul Parekh
09-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Thank you so much Sabyasachi & Mrudul for your encouraging words and am so glad you both loved the effect of reflection and shared your Deepawali wishes with me :).

Yes, a bit crop from right make a difference. I kept it as it is with a thought that tiny leaves on the top-right corner will give depth to the far away tree line but I think they are distracting as well :)

Thank you once again for your important correction :)

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Chitrita Chatterjee
11-11-2010, 03:56 PM
beautiful photograph.... the still water enhances the image....