PDA

View Full Version : Common Teals

Dr. Kalpamoi Kakati
09-11-2010, 07:33 PM
First upload after losing the greatest person in my life,my mother, on 12/10/2010.She used to say that she wants to be born as bird in her next life....

These teals are the regular visitors to the lake near my native place called at Samaguri,Assam..
Canon 500D
70-300mm

Sabyasachi Patra
09-11-2010, 08:25 PM
I am extremely sorry to hear that she has passed away. I understand your pain. However, please don't take it as a loss. She will always remain in your memories and her blessings will continue to be there for you. I am sure God has taken her to a nice place.

It is interesting to hear about her thoughts of being born as a bird. To me, it signifies freedom and joy. Noble thoughts. I am sure you were blessed to have such a noble woman as your mother. May God Bless Her!

Nice to see a flock of teals flying past you. How big is the lake near your native place?

Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
09-11-2010, 08:43 PM
Please accept my heartfelt condolences. I agree with Sabyasachi, she will always be there for you.

A nice image. The symmetry is good. Thanks for sharing.

Praveen Siddannavar
09-11-2010, 08:57 PM
Dear Dr.Kakati - please accept my deepest condolences on demise of your mother. I can understand your pain however I fully agree with Sabyasachi that she will always be in your memories and her blessing will be with you.

Nice image of the flock of Common Teals.
tfs