PDA

View Full Version : Hello Friends

Gautam Biswas
13-11-2010, 12:58 PM
Stumbled upon this forum while searching for an update on the Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary at Bharatpur. Thanks for letting me in to this forum of like minded people interested in nature and wildlife and its conservation.

I am in my mid fifty and currently live in Geneva, Switzerland. Like you all am interested in the preservation of nature and wildlife. Having a keen interest in photography, I enjoy creating images of nature and wildlife. Should you be interested, you can see some of my wildlife/nature images at my website http://photogallery.biswas.ch

During our annual visit to home in Delhi, we try to visit some of the nature and wildlife preserves that India has to offer. The bird sanctuary is one of our favourite places. Hope to meet some of you in person.

Gautam Biswas

Praveen Siddannavar
13-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Gautam - Welcome to Indiawilds! I must say you are an artist. Had a quick glance at some of your images especially on the airshow, they are simply amazing shots.
You can't be an amateur photography for sure;). It is nice to know the range of canon equipments you have used.
I look forward to seeing you more often in this forum to help us and yourself.

Also thanks again for viewing my images & passing on some wonderful, useful comments.

regards,
Praveen Siddannavar

Mrudul Godbole
14-11-2010, 10:25 AM
Hello,

Welcome to IndiaWilds.

Its nice to know more about you. Look forward to see your images in the forum and share your views in the various sections.

Keep posting.

Regards,

Sabyasachi Patra
15-11-2010, 11:07 PM
Hi Gautam,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

It is nice to have like minded people here. Look forward to your images, views and opinions.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Sabyasachi Patra
15-11-2010, 11:07 PM
Hi Gautam,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

It is nice to have like minded people here. Look forward to your images, views and opinions.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Bibhav Behera
17-11-2010, 12:10 PM
Hi Gautam. Welcome to Indiawilds.
Look forward to your participation on the forums. :)