PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Tushar Dixit
15-11-2010, 11:12 PM
Hi everyone, a little about me:

My name is Tushar Dixit and I am based in Pune. Nature is my teacher and inspiration and capturing her beauties is what I love! I am pursuing nature, mainly bird, photography for past couple of years and It has been a great learning experience. This hobby has introduced me to many great friends and mentors and I am sure IndiaWilds is a great platform to continue this learning process.

I use Canon EOS 7D with 400mm f/5.6L, 70-200mm f/4L and 100mm f/2.8L IS lenses.

It's great to be part of IndiaWilds! Looking forward to interacting and learning a lot from all of you folks!!

Regards,
Tushar

Gautam Biswas
16-11-2010, 12:13 AM
Hi Tushar,
This is a big hello from one newbie to another of this forum. I like you just joined two days ago. I am sure the moderators and longstanding members of this forum will welcome you soon.

You have a cool kit suited for nature and wildlife. Look forward to more of your images.

Sabyasachi Patra
16-11-2010, 10:24 AM
Hi Tushar,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

It is good to know about your interest. I consider wildlife photography is a life long learning as is unraveling the secrets of nature. Our learning can be faster in a peer-to-peer learning mode.

You have a nice kit. The canon 400mm lens is a sharp piece of glass, as are the others in your kit. Look forward to your images and your views and opinions. Also, you can post your self-photo here, so that we can 'identify' you in the field. :)

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
16-11-2010, 10:27 AM
Hi Tushar,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

Its good to know about you. I hope IndiaWilds will help you further grow your passion for nature and photography. Do keep posting your images and sharing your views in the different sections.

Cheers,

Bibhav Behera
17-11-2010, 12:09 PM
Hi Tushar. Welcome to Indiawilds. Look forward to your images.