17-11-2010, 08:08 PM
canon power shot sx 30 is
aperture- 3.3
iso- 80
shutter speed- 1/400
full frame not cropped or edited.

Mrudul Godbole
17-11-2010, 08:33 PM
The composition is nice. The details and colours look good. The grass swaying in the wind gives a nice feel to the image.

We refrain from posting images having man made elements. Do post images having the natural beauty in India. Thanks for sharing.

Gourang Saraf
17-11-2010, 08:54 PM
thank you sir,
next time i will make sure of it.

Sabyasachi Patra
18-11-2010, 09:51 AM
Gourang,
Where is this place? Are there any human habitations near this place? I mean is it near some village/town or in any forest area.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Gourang Saraf
19-11-2010, 07:25 PM
ya there is one forest called FANSAAD WILD LIFE SANCTUARY near alibaag. and yes there one village(korlai) near this fort. one good thing about this fort is you can find many lizards around you, this is isolated fort. about fansaad sanctuary you can find deers leopards and monitor lizards.Alibagh is 30km from this fort. and sanctuary is 5km. you can reach here from- bombay goa national highway(from bombay towards goa)- kolad-roha-birla mandir-fansaad sanctuary.

Mrudul Godbole
19-11-2010, 10:28 PM
Thanks Gourang for sharing the information about the place. By sharing information, it helps in creating the awareness about the wilderness areas and how we can try to protect them. Will try to go there next time I am in Pune. Look forward to more.