PDA

View Full Version : Kabini

Vikram Nanjappa
11-03-2009, 11:16 AM
I continue to try my hand at landscapes.

Mrudul Godbole
12-03-2009, 06:28 PM
The clouds patterns are nice. I liked the composition of the lake and the trees on the shore.
A little bit of more brightness at the right corner of the image would have made the shot more interesting.

Good shot.

Sabyasachi Patra
12-03-2009, 11:13 PM
I noted down your EXIF details. ISO 200, f8, 1/640, The scene is nice. The left side of the landscape is lit by the evening light. However, the right portion is dark. That doesn't add to the image.

While clicking landscapes, you can increase the aperture to about f11 or so. Accordingly your shutter speed would have gone down to 1/320. I have no idea whether you clicked it from a boat or vehicle. If boat, then you might need that shutter speed.

Ranbir Mahapatra
17-03-2009, 08:37 PM
One of my favorite landscape images! The right bottom side of the image could have been brighter though. The cloud scape do add on to the image a lot.

I can imagine the river snaking through the forest. The land abutting into river definitely give that feeing. I would have loved to create the image at a higher elevation. That would have provided a different perspective to the image.

Chitrita Chatterjee
26-03-2009, 11:56 AM
nature at its most beautiful. Love the cloud pattern, and the sharp curve of the river. Though I do wish the tiny figure of the stork (?) at the edge of the water was a bit more pronounced...
Nevertheless, its a beautiful soothing picture....