PDA

View Full Version : Bullfrog

Tushar Dixit
04-12-2010, 12:03 PM
This is big fella as an adult. This one is a juvenile and was enjoying a nice rainy pond. Clicked in Kaas near Satara - wish the light was good. Cloudy sky made the water around look a bit milky.

EOS 7D with 100mm f/2.8L IS @ f/16, 1/80, ISO 400. Have tried to take front angle by sleeping flat. Basic PP and toning down highlights. C&C most welcome!

Sabyasachi Patra
04-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Nice image. I like the perspective. I like the green patch between the two eyes, that kind of divides the image into two. The depth of field is very nearly there. I am not sure whether you could have got the nose tip with a further narrow aperture by increasing the ISO. You had a low shutter speed to deal with. The nose portion is a bit bright. Overall, a lovely image. Thanks for sharing. Do you have any other composition?

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
04-12-2010, 06:45 PM
Nice colours. The head on angle gives a different look to the image. Good details. Agree with the above comments. Thanks for sharing.

Bibhav Behera
05-12-2010, 01:49 PM
Very nice image. The symmetry looks nice. I like the splashes of green and agree that the light has worked in your favour. Generally their moist skin would throw up highlights if its sunny. Thanks for sharing.
The nose looks fine to me.