PDA

View Full Version : Happy 3rd month Anniversary...

Bibhav Behera
14-03-2009, 01:24 AM
Here's wishing all the members on IndiaWilds a very happy 3rd monthly anniversary. Maybe Sabyasachi should treat us all? Watsay Sabya Bhai treat @ Bandhavgarh?

Aditya Panda
16-03-2009, 12:03 AM
Here's wishing all the members on IndiaWilds a very happy 3rd monthly anniversary. Maybe Sabyasachi should treat us all? Watsay Sabya Bhai treat @ Bandhavgarh?

Thank you and wish you and everyone else the same!

A treat at Bandhavgarh sounds nice :D:p

Sabyasachi Patra
16-03-2009, 08:06 PM
MPT has got a decent restaurant, as can be expected in a place like Bandhavgarh. There is one dhaba as well - kolkatta dhaba with Charpai and all. Depends what kind of treat you guys want.

Bibhav Behera
16-03-2009, 09:09 PM
Sounds good... plus a night around a bonfire singing and an awesome safari early next morning. What say... Should really plan one honestly.

Sabyasachi Patra
16-03-2009, 09:15 PM
Sounds good... plus a night around a bonfire singing and an awesome safari early next morning. What say... Should really plan one honestly.

Bonfire? I mostly go in the summer as the tourists flood the place in winter. 45-48 degrees in the day time in summer and bonfire in the night? I am not sure, whether that would be a terrific idea. In Bandhavgarh, you stay in the tala village and singing and dancing are allowed unlike other places where you stay inside the jungle in the forest rest houses.

Bibhav Behera
16-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Yea that's why I said bonfire (We'd be outside the park)... Well we can cut out the bonfire bit... Throw in a nice moonlit chat under the stars... I'm sure people here are waiting to pull each others legs...

Bibhav Behera
16-03-2009, 09:22 PM
The best part would be an amazing safari and a good interaction between all... Sharing and learning. (The singing and dancing is trivial. Throw it out, doesn't matter)

Sabyasachi Patra
17-03-2009, 04:02 PM
Watsay Sabya Bhai treat @ Bandhavgarh?

Somehow I don't like being called Sabya or Saby. In one of the US based forum a couple of people insist on calling me Sabya. Guys any idea what to do to make you guys call me Sabyasachi? Or shall I say, no treat in Bandhavgarh if you dissect my name? :D