PDA

View Full Version : My 1st Tiger in 2011/Bandipur

Praveen Siddannavar
17-01-2011, 08:26 AM
This tigress was on the move, it was chaos everywhere 5-6 jeeps following. when i clicked this image she was quite close, image is full frame. I didn't have the time to change lens, however later I did click some image with 100-400 & 40D. How many ever times we sight the tigers, the excitement only increases.
Last year I had excellent tiger sightings at Bandipur, I hope the luck continues in 2011 and beyond:)

Camera Model Canon EOS 7D, 500mm
Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/250
Av( Aperture Value 4
ISO 800
Focal length 500mm
Full frame
Hand held

Mrudul Godbole
17-01-2011, 10:13 AM
Its great to start the year with a Tiger sighting :). The eye contact is nice. The composition is fine. I think there was a slight movement, a higher shutter speed would have helped as it was quite close to you and she was on the move. Look forward to see more from Bandipur.

We do hope that your tiger luck continues well through 2011 and many years more.Thanks for sharing.

Roopak Gangadharan
17-01-2011, 11:25 AM
Nice shot.Grt way to start the year.The pose and composition are nice.
Unfortunately not every one has the same tiger luck as you do praveen :crying:. Hope you Tiger luck continues and grows into a little Black leopard luck as well :001_smile:

TFS
Roopak

Sabyasachi Patra
17-01-2011, 12:59 PM
A great way to start the new year. I am sure there will be many occasions to see the tiger, hopefully with less number of vehicles crowding around it.

Roopak,
Black leopard would be amazing. Wish I get to see and photograph it.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Akshay Kumar Manjunath
17-01-2011, 05:05 PM
Good start for the year Praveen,

wish it will continue the entire year!!!!!!!!!

And i wish melanin panther will be added to your list.

V S Sankar
19-01-2011, 08:59 AM
Nice one.I also wish you good luck in sighting more tigers.

And Black leopard as well!

Regards