PDA

View Full Version : Sushil Kumar Katre - Bangalore

Sushil Katre
28-01-2011, 09:50 PM
I am a native of Madhya Pradesh, did my Engineering from Bhopal and came to Bangalore in search of job in 2004. Bangalore was very kind to me and since then my association with Banglore is intact and hope it will remain so.

Earlier I used to work and sleep and then one day I woke up, started volunteering for an organization who have a care centre (boarding, lodging, medication and education) for HIV infected and affected kids. After some time I got involved with Animal Shelter in Bangalore and during this time I picked up photography.

My home town is about 40-45 kms from Kanha National Park and now I realize what I have lost when I was there back at home for 16.5 years. Now since I am awake I want to get involved with conservation.

I look forward to meet and learn from you guys.

Sabyasachi Patra
28-01-2011, 11:15 PM
Hi Sushil,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

Good to know that your home town is close to Kanha. I am sure that you would be able to visit Kanha and other wilderness areas when you go home on vacation.

You can view the previous images and the comments made. That will help in accelerating your learning. You can ask whenever you have any doubts.

Look forward to hearing your views on various issues of conservation interest as well.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
29-01-2011, 02:37 PM
Hi Sushil,

Welcome to IndiaWilds.

I agree everyone of us should take the initiative, to contribute to save this last vanishing wilderness before it is too late. Do check the conservation section for updates on the different issues and feel free to post any news updates or any information which you would like to share about conservation issues.

Keep posting.

Akshay Kumar Manjunath
10-02-2011, 02:33 PM
Hi Sushil,

Welcome to IndiaWilds.

Sushil Katre
16-02-2011, 10:51 PM
Thanks Sabya, Mrudul and Akshay for welcoming me. I surely browse through the forum to have a better undertanding of conservation.