Lens: 10-22mm
ISO:100
Aperture:f/20
Shutter:1/30
EV:-0.33ev
Filter: CPL

Mrudul Godbole
02-02-2011, 04:04 PM
Nice view of the western ghats. The mountain ranges, take the eye into the frame. Wish the light was less harsh. I think some less space in the foreground would be good. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
02-02-2011, 04:14 PM
Its been sometime since I was last at Matheran. The best time to be in Matheran is probably the rainy season as lot of streams start appearing during that time. Looks like you have used a polariser. Polariser works best when the light is at right angles to you, either from your left or right side. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Bibhav Behera
02-02-2011, 08:12 PM
Nice View Subramanya. Love the way how the eye is led into the image by the ranges. Why -1/3 EC here?
You can try and use a lens hood to cut out the glare. Also you might need to clean up a few dust spots on the sensor :-)

Overall a nice image. Thanks for sharing.

Bhargava Srivari
03-02-2011, 07:23 PM
Agree with the suggestions made by Bibhav. This image looks very good, specially the way my eye first looked towards infinity and proceeded towards the clear foreground is impressive:)

tfs

Chitrita Chatterjee
17-02-2011, 03:26 PM
lovely shot; beautiful composition.... hv been to Matheran multiple times... the place never ceases to enchant a traveller...