PDA

View Full Version : Mirchani Tiger Cub

Mrudul Godbole
17-03-2011, 09:15 PM
Photographed this yesterday at Bandhavgarh. This is a young male tiger cub. Took this from an elephant back.

Canon 50D, 100-400mm L IS USM, ISO 400, f7.1, 1/320, hand held, full frame.

Comments and Critiques welcome..

Bhargava Srivari
17-03-2011, 11:03 PM
I like the compositiin. The dry leaves around and under the tiger suggest that summer is fast approaching..look forward to more from ur trip!

Cheers

Bhargava

Sabyasachi Patra
18-03-2011, 02:00 PM
I like the sharpness and the colours. The depth of field has come out well. Composition is nice with enough space in the direction it is looking.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Dipankar Mazumdar
21-03-2011, 11:21 AM
Beautiful exposure Mrudul, the colours have come out impeccable. A lower angle would have been super but in that case you would have to get down from the Elephant. :D.
Please post a trip report, will help me for my next months rendezvous.
Cheers
Dipankar

Sabyasachi Patra
21-03-2011, 01:25 PM
Dipankar,
The trip was pretty hectic. I will post a concise report later. I went to the Tala zone mostly. One gypsy went to Magdih and Khitauli as well. I haven't worked on the images yet.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Bibhav Behera
21-03-2011, 01:40 PM
Lovely colour theme. It blends so well with its environment. A lower angle without risking your life if possible would have been nice :)
Thanks for sharing.

Jayanta Gupta
21-03-2011, 09:27 PM
Very well taken, and its a perfect blending of two form of nature. The color of the tiger's skin and dry leaves are so matching as it looks they are under comparison by an expert.

Praveen Siddannavar
23-03-2011, 08:09 PM
Wow! Lovely image Mrudul, the details have come out well. Some more space at the top would have been nice.

I hope you guys had a great trip. looking forward to the trip report and the images.
tfs