PDA

View Full Version : Mirchaini female cub...is now a Lady

Anup Ranadive
27-04-2011, 01:39 PM
She is the bold and the beautiful female cub of the Mirchaini female. Many photographers have got amazing shots of her during last season. She has now grown up and looks like her Mom in terms of size.

Bhargava Srivari
27-04-2011, 02:31 PM
The raised paw is nice..good tha you got her eyes well. I like the composition...the habitat is shown nicely. May be the composition should have been more rectangular (guess its a square now)...

tfs

Bhargava

Sabyasachi Patra
27-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Nice image. Gives a good feel of the jungle. The fallen tree at the bottom adds to the image. The glint in the eye looks good. Is this a large crop? What are the exif details?

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
27-04-2011, 08:05 PM
Nice environment photograph. The walking pose and the eye contact looks good. The fallen tree frames the image nicely. Look forward to more. Thanks for sharing.

Praveen Siddannavar
27-04-2011, 08:25 PM
Wow! Lovely image, gives a nice feel of the jungle.
tfs

Anup Ranadive
28-04-2011, 11:08 AM
@ Bhargava: Tnx for the comments. The dimensions are 986x709.

@ Sabyasachi/Mrudul: Tnx for the comments. Not a heavy crop, but i had reduced the image size while converting from RAW to Jpeg and then cropped (weird process). Due to which quality would have reduced to some extent.

I will post exif later (details are on home PC, posting from off).

Sabyasachi Patra
28-04-2011, 11:42 AM
Hmmm Gentlemen,

Would appreciate if you can just address the person by name rather than placing an @ mark infront of it. I understand @ sign is being accepted in some places as "internet lingo". However, just addressing by name increases the warmth.

Anup,
Croping the jpeg means you are saving again and that definitely reduces the quality. Better to work on the RAW file.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi