Gwalior

Canon 500D
70-300mm
1/320
f/6.3
ISO 400

Sabyasachi Patra
23-05-2011, 11:13 AM
The eye contact is nice. This one looks a bit soft. When you don't have frontal lighting, the shadows fall on the face. It creates difficulty for the autofocus mechanism of the camera. When you are cropping, it is very important to get the precise focus.

How come you are using the 70-300 again?

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
23-05-2011, 12:53 PM
The perch and the eye contact is nice. The clean background adds to the composition. Wish the light was better. Thanks for sharing.

Dr. Kalpamoi Kakati
23-05-2011, 07:32 PM
The eye contact is nice. This one looks a bit soft. When you don't have frontal lighting, the shadows fall on the face. It creates difficulty for the autofocus mechanism of the camera. When you are cropping, it is very important to get the precise focus.

How come you are using the 70-300 again?

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Thanks for the comments.It was a photograph of the time when I was using 70-300mm :).I have noticed one thing that quality of the images deteriorate significantly after uploading in this site,even with proper size.The same images look much better ,in my monitor,after uploading in sites like flickr,photo-net,FB etc.I have given a link in my previous upload of Spot billed ducks in flight.Kindly check it.

Bhargava Srivari
25-05-2011, 10:14 AM
Agree that the image looks soft. Nice BG though..tfs!

And why not try converting the color profile to sRGB before saving? That suits more for viewing on the internet:-) Also, I guess safari and mozilla firefox fare better than internet explorer. I myself use IE but have never faced this problem of image quality deteriorating though!

Cheers

Bhargava