Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/125
Av( Aperture Value ) 6.3
Metering Mode Center-Weighted Average Metering
ISO Speed 500
Lens EF70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
Focal Length 180.0mm
White Balance Mode Auto
AF area select mode Manual selection

This is the duo that has been photographed by quite a lot of people now. Here's my version of the same. Please provide valuable feedback for enhancements.

Bhargava Srivari
30-05-2011, 04:53 PM
This sighting came as a relief to me because it was already 5 safaris with nothing exciting! I do have some images of this duo..nedd to take some time and try processing them:)

I think you could lower the contrast a little..also slight more sharpness would be good (not sure). otherwise, the relaxed mood is nice and the composition is alright.

tfs

Mrudul Godbole
30-05-2011, 06:05 PM
Nice to see the Dhole pair. I agree with Bhargava, reducing the contrast will be good. Wish the light was better. Thanks for sharing.

Praveen Siddannavar
30-05-2011, 07:31 PM
Lovely image of the duo, this pair have become a common sight at Bandipur off late. I have been seeing them constantly for over a year and half now and it is good to know they hunt well, it;s high time that they need to grow as a family:)

Agree with comments made, wish the shutter speed was a bit higher for a sharper image.
tfs

Sabyasachi Patra
30-05-2011, 08:43 PM
I agree that reducing the contrast will be better, else the eyes appear dark. Is this image cropped? If so, how much? A higher sharpness will be good.

Supreet Sahoo
30-05-2011, 11:03 PM
Ill keep that in mind while composing in the future.

@ Sabyasachi - yes this has been cropped by a good 30 % for composing. Wanted to keep more space in the direction in which they are both looking and less on the other side , can i improve on the composition though !

@ Bhargava , Praveen , Mrudul - will try making another frame with lower contrast

Thanks
Supreet