PDA

View Full Version : Male Tiger from Bandhavgarh

Sathya Vagale
30-05-2011, 11:31 PM
Tiger shot in Magadha Forest of Bandhavgarh.
Temperature soaring, this 4-yr young male tiger was
relaxing in the shade.
Camera Body: Nikon D-90
Camera Lens: Nikon 500mm/F4
ISO : 400

Praveen Siddannavar
31-05-2011, 08:38 AM
Lovely Sighting Mr.Vagale, I am glad you finally managed to get tiger shots:). The eye contact is nice, the OOF twigs are a bit distracting but that is what wildlife photography is all about. It surely gives a natural feel of the tiger habitat. The details on the face area have come out well.
Look forward to more from your trip.
tfs

Mrudul Godbole
31-05-2011, 09:54 AM
Lovely sighting. Nice eye contact. Agree with Praveen about the out of focus twigs, maybe moving a bit more to the left (if possible) would have helped. It is quite difficult to get a good clear position in Bandhavgarh, were there lot of gyspy's? Look forward to more. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
01-06-2011, 12:29 PM
Very nice sighting. I like the eye contact. Unfortunately the left eye is hidden behind a bamboo. It is not always easy to get the face in the clear. It is good that atleast you could get one eye without any obstruction. I find the colour a bit more orange. Tweaking the white balance while processing will be fine. A vertical composition with a 1.4x TC attached would have been good. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Bhargava Srivari
05-06-2011, 08:41 AM
Nice close-up. Agree about OOF twigs adding a natural feel to this image. Did you also a have a shorter zoom lens with which you shot some images?

tfs

Bhargava