PDA

View Full Version : siddara betta, Tumkur.

Joshi Bhavya
01-06-2011, 08:36 PM
It is Sacred Place where 9000 siddaru(Holy spritual men) made meditation and worship of Lord Shiva, They got Mooksha(Freedom) from this Eternal world .Here is famous temple suituated at the Top of the Hill. It is very difficult to CLimb this Rock Cultured beautiful temple. This is more sacred temple for Shiviasm.
My visit to tumkur at last year.but its really enjoyable.
With canon A495
ISO:100
F:5.0

Mrudul Godbole
01-06-2011, 09:17 PM
The composition is nice. The reflection creates a nice symmetry. A narrower aperture would have been good to get more details in the mountains. What are the dots on the top right corner? Thanks for sharing the information. Look forward to more.

Joshi Bhavya
01-06-2011, 11:14 PM
yeah..it little mistake in this.. I just erase some electrical wire in Top right corner and i forget the remove this dots.
Here is clean post.

Mrudul Godbole
02-06-2011, 01:16 PM
The repost looks better. Thanks for reposting.

Sabyasachi Patra
03-06-2011, 09:37 PM
The reflection appears well. Sad to see that there are hardly any trees on the hilltop. Using a DSLR and using a polariser would have been good here. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Bhargava Srivari
08-06-2011, 09:35 AM
The reflection makes this image for me. I feel you could have avoided the electric wires at the time of shooting itself by moving forward/backward/sideways rather than altering them digitally, because the subject is anyway stationary and you had all the time in the world to get the image you like:) Just my honest opinion..

tfs

Joshi Bhavya
08-06-2011, 09:49 AM
Nice opinion Bhargava Thanks.