Av( Aperture Value ) 8
ISO 640
EC - 0.3
Focal length 500mm
Full frame
Bean Bag Support

V S Sankar
04-06-2011, 07:00 PM
Its amazing how often you bump into such wonderful cats!Here you have captured the stealthy nature of the leopard.

Regards

Thyloor Mayigowda Devaraju
04-06-2011, 09:04 PM
Praveen
its really iam jealous of u for ur craftsmanship like photographs.
cudoos to ur work, they are all inspiring & life loaded.
thanks for sharing jewels of the mother nature.

Mrudul Godbole
04-06-2011, 09:36 PM
Nice pose captured. It is good that you got the eyes in clear. The light is nice. Good details. Look forward to more.

Sabyasachi Patra
04-06-2011, 10:23 PM
Hi Praveen,
I don't agree with this composition. Moving more to the right would have been better. In this case, the attention goes to the body portion rather than the head and it also doesn't help that the lower part of its mouth is hidden. Your other images were better. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Bhargava Srivari
05-06-2011, 09:21 AM
Agree that the attention is going on the body, but that is partly because of the eyes not being fully visible. Otherwise, I have nothing against the present composition- moving to right..I am not sure if that was possible given that you always sit beside the driver:) And moving the jeep would have surely resulted in this leopard leaving you alone!

tfs

Praveen Siddannavar
05-06-2011, 01:14 PM
Thanks guys for comments, moving right was always a risk of leopard jumping down the tree as she did later. The leopard was already annoyed with langurs alarm calls, had we moved the jeep she would have gone off in no time.

But I take all you points & suggestions that are very much valid, these will surely help me during my next sightings:)