PDA

View Full Version : Pratincole#2

Praveen Siddannavar
04-06-2011, 01:46 PM
From the recent trip to Bhadra, shot this from boat...

Camera Model Canon EOS 7D, 500mm
Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/1000
Av( Aperture Value ) 8
ISO 320
Focal length 500mm
Cropped
Bean Bag Support

Mrudul Godbole
04-06-2011, 09:58 PM
Nice eye contact. The low angle looks good. There are some sharpening artifacts, have you used any sharpening tool? Thanks for sharing.

Bhargava Srivari
05-06-2011, 11:09 AM
Nice feel to the frame...the blue waters look good, so does the bird with the catchlight in the eye. It would also be good if you tried to compose the bird with few more small rocks/ pebbles visible by moving to the right and allowing a little more space on the right.

tfs

Sabyasachi Patra
05-06-2011, 12:27 PM
This image looks good. I think the composition is fine. If we go by Bhargava's suggestion of moving to the right, then the bird will become more central. The eye contact is fine. From a boat you need to shoot taking into account the rocking motion. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Abhishek Jamalabad
05-06-2011, 06:54 PM
Nice shot. A tiny bit of noise is visible in the BG. I like the low angle. I like this composition, but would also be interested in Bhargava's suggested composition with more space to the right.
TFS

Bibhav Behera
06-06-2011, 11:07 AM
Nice image. I like the composition but wouldnt mind a small bit more space to the right. There seems to be a slightly circular blotch on the lower right corner in the OOF area. Any cloning/spotting done there?