PDA

View Full Version : Panther | bandipur

Bhargava Srivari
06-06-2011, 09:58 AM
From my trip to bandipur in march...the last two trips had been least rewarding in terms of sightings!

It is always special to sight a leopard that looks so calm and cool right inside tiger territory..

f5.6, 1/60sec, ISO 2000, EV -0.3, 400mm
canon 60D, canon 100-400 L IS

Abhishek Jamalabad
06-06-2011, 10:56 AM
I would have preferred the leopard lower down in the frame, and a little more space to the right (I guess that would mean using a shorter focal length if this is full frame). Nice behaviour captured. Light seems low.
A good shot given the conditions. TFS.

Sabyasachi Patra
06-06-2011, 01:18 PM
Bhargava,
That is life. There will be ups and downs. When you were getting good sightings you never asked God why you are getting good sightings. :) So now you can't complain.

Including less of foreground would have been better for this image. It is always nice to see a leopard.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Praveen Siddannavar
06-06-2011, 08:16 PM
Indeed this was special sighting at Bandipur, lovely image under low light. A little work on compo as suggested will look even better.
tfs

Vijayasarathy Sekar
08-06-2011, 05:17 PM
- I guess as long as tigers evolve to be better tree climbers, our spotted friends can take it easy !! :).

I agree with Abhishek, the captured behaviour makes the picture all the more interesting!

Thanks for sharing.