09-06-2011, 11:33 AM
Nikon D-90
Nikon 500mm /f4
ISO : 320 Aperture: 4
f/4.5
Distance shot at : 22.40m

Bhargava Srivari
09-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Nice that got a close-up of the tiger. The color temp./saturation can be reduced slightly..also, the colorful tiger and the black/white BG don't sync well, at least for me. It would have been nicer if you could have managed to move slightly to the left so as to get the distracting branch cutting across the frame towards a corner. The jeep need not be moved..just you:)

tfs

Mrudul Godbole
09-06-2011, 07:03 PM
Nice portrait. Agree with Bhargava I too would have preferred a full b/w composition or a colour composition. Getting a clear view can be quite difficult in Bandhavgarh, it is good you could get the eyes quite in clear. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
09-06-2011, 09:03 PM
In the movie Schindler's List - Steven Spielberg had kept the entire scene of the boy on the road black and white except his cap which was red colour. It was pretty effective. After that, everybody started following this and this fad quickly died.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Praveen Siddannavar
09-06-2011, 09:39 PM
Lovely portrait, agree with comments on the background
tfs

Sathya Vagale
09-06-2011, 09:53 PM
thanx for ur suggestion.........it wasnt possible any further to the left, as the safari doesnt allow one to get one.........inspite of that i hopped from 2 jeeps
to try n get a good shot. moving to the left gave me only more twigs and obstructions......apart from the fact that there were another 20-25 guys trying to photograph the tiger........