PDA

View Full Version : Jackal Pups

Amit Kalele
10-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Hi All,

Posting another shot from the earlier sequence. Taken at GIR NP 7D + 500/f4 @ iso 800 using a bean bag. Cropped a little from all sides.

Bhargava Srivari
10-06-2011, 05:34 PM
Looks like sub-adults. Always nice to see more than one of these species together...

The composition looks fine, given that there were two jackals and getting both of them looking into the lens would be tough, but all the same, that will look wow!

tfs

Mrudul Godbole
10-06-2011, 08:22 PM
The diagonal composition looks nice. Its quite rare to see them in the open. Wish the light was better for a narrower aperture. Look forward to more in the series. Thanks for sharing.

Saktipada Panigrahi
10-06-2011, 09:18 PM
Beautiful diagonal frame of the photograph has added a feature like rock climbing.The one looking opposite to the lens has added a new dimension-"Alertness". Thanks for sharing.Saktiwild.

Sabyasachi Patra
10-06-2011, 09:44 PM
They are overlapping, so the other jackal looking away is not impacting the image and are appearing as a single diagonal line. The diagonal composition enhances the image. Looks like they are on a wall. Is it in any of the settlements? Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Praveen Siddannavar
11-06-2011, 10:24 AM
Lovely image Amit, I agree that the Jackal looking away makes this image even more interesting. The details are fine, the skin coat has come out well. Overall a nice image
tfs

Amit Kalele
13-06-2011, 09:29 AM
Yeah I waited and waited but the other guy never looked towards me. These guys were resting along with 2 adults and 2 of similar age in compound of some kind of a room made and used by forest guards. This is a stone wall fence to that room.

Jitendra Katre
26-07-2011, 07:23 PM
excellent work Amit...