150-500mm
1/100
f/10
iso 200
fl-150
handheld

Mrudul Godbole
13-06-2011, 10:04 PM
Lovely landscape. I liked the different layers in the image. The details are nice. Nice peaceful feel to the image. Did you try a horizontal composition here, just want to see a wider composition. I like your landscape compositions a lot, you should give more focus to landscapes. Look forward to see more from Assam. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
15-06-2011, 09:19 PM
Nice scene. I agree with Mrudul's comment. Your landscapes are much better. It would be good if you can place your camera on a support and shoot. You need a lot of stability else, the details will be compromised. When you blow up the scene, you can see that there would be loss of details, especially at slow shutter speeds. In landscape photography, you can never have enough of depth of field, so use narrow apertures and try for stable support like a tripod.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Bhargava Srivari
17-06-2011, 03:02 PM
Nice greens..the various layers add life to the frame.

tfs

Saktipada Panigrahi
19-06-2011, 07:03 PM
Oh!Really beautiful.Visited Manas TR in 1979.Largest Tusker till date I saw there then.Visited Kaziranga TR twice, last time in March 2007 and stayed for 7 days.Thanks for giving me an opportunity for happy reminiscence.

A.S.Chandrashekaran
03-09-2011, 08:23 PM
Dr Kakati,
So typical of the Assamese countryside. Pointing towards the Khasi hills? Perhaps further east or south east?
Lovely Landscape picture. Somewhere closeby would be the sanctuary where Hoolock Gibons are found?
Thanks for sharing.
AS Chandrashekaran

Dr. Kalpamoi Kakati
04-09-2011, 09:42 AM
Dr Kakati,
So typical of the Assamese countryside. Pointing towards the Khasi hills? Perhaps further east or south east?
Lovely Landscape picture. Somewhere closeby would be the sanctuary where Hoolock Gibons are found?
Thanks for sharing.
AS Chandrashekaran

Thank you Mr.Chandrasekharan.The Hill is in Karbi Anglong district of Assam,the view is from Nagaon district,in the middle of Assam.