PDA

View Full Version : Barking deer/Bandipur

Praveen Siddannavar
15-06-2011, 08:56 AM
Another image of Muntjac from the same series of Bandipur...

Camera Model Canon EOS 7D, 500mm
Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/100
Av( Aperture Value ) 4
ISO 400
Focal length 500mm
Almost full frame
Bean Bag Support

Bhargava Srivari
15-06-2011, 09:10 AM
Praveen sir, I do not know why you were holding this one back, but everything seems just right on this image. I love the composition...the flowers add lots of beauty. Also, the fact that there is 'some' space behind the deer (on the right) and that too there are more flowers (lantanna) there maes this even more interesting. the eye contact,contrast,color of the coat, the greens all around...everything is good. IMHO, the finest image of this species I have seen from bandipur:thumbup1:

Mrudul Godbole
15-06-2011, 10:52 AM
Lovely habitat photograph. I agree the greens and the flowers give a nice feel to the image. The eye contact is nice. Good composition. You can try to crop a bit from the top to remove the tree trunks, but I feel this composition is fine. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
15-06-2011, 09:04 PM
This is much better than the previous image. The eye contact is nice. The bushes behind it are in focus and looks good. Wish you had better light to use a higher depth of field. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Abhishek Jamalabad
20-06-2011, 12:41 PM
Fantastic image, Praveen! Beautifully composed. Love the colours and the details here. Nice pose. Everything looks perfect to me. Must say this is in my opinion one of the most pleasing images I have seen from you :).
TFS.