PDA

View Full Version : Deadly Cobra.

Joshi Bhavya
26-06-2011, 10:53 AM
Cobra one of the most deadly venomous snake. We found at Early morning time.. same place at Polo forest. After herper examine, we know that this is female cobra.. But we have bad luck, no light!!! same happen to rat snake we founded (Earlier I posted) clouds are comes between in light.. Disappointed day for all photographer..:(
This is not good photo which i wanted but I try to get some pic.
In editing like lighting, crop.
I am Thinking About B/w On it. Yes or no??
ALL HELPFUL SUGGESTION ARE WELCOME..

Joshi Bhavya
26-06-2011, 11:02 AM
With canon A495
ISO:160
F:4.0

Mrudul Godbole
26-06-2011, 01:56 PM
Nice to see a cobra with a raised hood. A vertical composition would have been good with some more space at the bottom. The eye contact is nice. Wish the light was better. As the light was not very good, I am not sure whether a b/w composition would look good in this case. It is good that you could get a nice record image. Thanks for sharing.

Saktipada Panigrahi
26-06-2011, 10:02 PM
Nice to see this Common Cobra ( Naja naja naja) startling the intruder with bright eyes on the spread hood.What was the Marking on the Hood? .In Western and South of Central India, the famous connected pair of rings on the hood (of Naja naja naja)usually resembling spectacles(or not), may occasionally be totally absent. I am eager to know the PATTERN OF MARKING ON THE HOOD .Thanks for sharing. SaktiWild

Joshi Bhavya
27-06-2011, 10:53 AM
Thanks for comment Saktipada sir,.. I don't see any marking on this snake ...we found plain snake..