Joshi Bhavya
27-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Hello Everyone..
I want some help for buying a Tripod for Canon 550d

So can i Get some Help..??

Bibhav Behera
27-06-2011, 12:47 PM
Dear Joshi,
You can check this Thread for some discussions on tripods. Benro vs Manfrotto Tripods - Indiawilds: Land of the Tiger. Conservation, Wildlife Photography, Communities (http://www.indiawilds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6314)

However for tripods, you need to mention the lenses you want to use on it and for what purpose, then members can suggest based on your requirement and budgets. :)

Joshi Bhavya
27-06-2011, 05:44 PM
For Macro lens. Canon 100mm F:2.8 USM

Sabyasachi Patra
01-07-2011, 09:35 PM
Have you decided on any budget?

Joshi Bhavya
01-07-2011, 10:37 PM
my budget of tripod is 3000 to 4000.
its low but i have to managed in this value.

Sabyasachi Patra
02-07-2011, 05:27 PM
Joshi,

I am a firm believer in not wasting money. I prefer to buy products that will give me value for my money in the long term.

The typical tripod buying habit of people is to buy the cheapest available one. So cheap that it will sway when you switch on the fan.

After a few days, the person will realise that this tripod is not the best one. He then goes and buys a slightly better model. After a few days he tries a different lens and realises that this tripod is not good enough and then goes to buy another tripod..... If you calculate the amount of money people lose in not buying a good tripod in the first instant, it would be huge.

My advice is that first you go and buy your camera and lens and start shooting. Save this 3000 or 4000 rupees. When you feel confident about your photography and your budget improves, then go for a better tripod.

Sabyasachi

Joshi Bhavya
02-07-2011, 09:15 PM
Hi.. Saby Nice point you take out.. As I survey on net from many days..many companies of tripods are available in market.. from cheap to high, perfect selection is difficult.. and if I take wrong decision than, lose of money will be possible..
so I also think that i will take more time to choose the tripods..and in this time
i get nice shooting experience also.
But one Issue comes in between photography from my view is...Blurring..
We all know that, Blurring is especially noticeable in photographs taken with slow shutter speeds (under low-light conditions, for example) and becomes more apparent when photographs are enlarged. so to reduced this problem we use tripods..
Till now I fix my camera from some place to take shoot so..the image cannot comes blur..but in this we cannot get our wish angle..

so, what you think about this problem..???

Sabyasachi Patra
03-07-2011, 08:52 PM
Hi.. Saby

I would prefer to be called Sabyasachi.

All these surveys will not take you anywhere. Ask someone whose opinion you trust and then go by it. I have seen people do endless research in net.

If you don't have a tripod, then it depends upon your ingenuity in circumventing the problem.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Joshi Bhavya
03-07-2011, 08:57 PM
sorry about name.. :(
And Thanks again for suggest..Sabyasachi.

Ashok Sorout
05-07-2011, 05:14 PM
Found this useful.

http://www.digital-photography-school.com/5-kinds-of-photography-equipment-that-waste-your-money

Joshi Bhavya
05-07-2011, 07:46 PM
Thanks Ashok.. It really works..