Neil Mehta
07-07-2011, 11:59 AM
Mirchaini Boy
Canon 7D 100-400 Shot
f/7.1 1/500 EV -1 iso 500
Cropped a little to get vertical frame.

Sabyasachi Patra
07-07-2011, 01:37 PM
Nice image. It would have been great if the face of the tiger was lighted. A bit more brightness would strengthen the image.

A regular vertical composition would have been fine. At the moment, the left side is rather dark and doesn't attract attention. Composition wise it would have been really good if the tiger would have turned the head slightly towards your right. In that case, cropping from the left would have been good. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Neil Mehta
07-07-2011, 01:56 PM
Thanks Sabyasachi ! This is surely helping..

Dipankar Mazumdar
07-07-2011, 02:16 PM
Lovely feel to the image Neil, I do remember the colour version of a similar pose. That was good too.
Agree with Sabyasachi's comments but i think the particular placement of the head lends a unique sombre feel to the image.
Cheers
Dipankar

Bhargava Srivari
07-07-2011, 04:51 PM
I remember the color version of the image (or was it similar to this?). The B&W treatment works well here..I'd prefer lesser space at the top and a little more space at the bottom. A slight reduction in space on the left will aslo be better..

tfs

Mrudul Godbole
07-07-2011, 05:50 PM
I too would have liked just a bit more space at the bottom. Increasing the brightness would be good. Good details. Thanks for sharing.