11-09-2011, 09:05 PM
I shot this image in " BIG Banyan tree" near Bangalore
camera-canon 1000d
iso-400
sh-1/99sec
ap-6.3

Saktipada Panigrahi
12-09-2011, 05:56 AM
Thoughtful Mood captured.Nice Feeling and I have become Nostalgic seeing this photograph.Whether it is in a remote village of W.Bengal, U.P,Maharashtra or for that matter any part of India , you will come across this scene(Human beings replacing our Ancestors) outside many small houses in the afternoon where women folk with their infants sit down and discuss their Joys and Sorrows,Hopes and Fears and Change in the daily Routine they had to undergo on that Day.Whether it was Sixty Years back or is at Present, this sitting has remained the same.It is ETERNAL INDIA. Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Uma Kathyayini
12-09-2011, 09:54 AM
thanks for the nice comments and I agree with you totally. I love to capture simple emotions of day to day life. I am happy that this image made you nostalgic.

Sabyasachi Patra
12-09-2011, 06:38 PM
Not many people click these macaques and langurs, as one finds them in large numbers. However, the chances of capturing emotions are better here, then a fleeting glimpse that one can get of a large predator. One photographer had won many awards in BBC Wildlife Photography of the Year competition clicking langurs.

In this image, slightly moving to the right and pointing your lens to the left would have helped in minimising the bright spot in the tree bark and that would have strengthened the image. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
12-09-2011, 08:03 PM
Nice interaction captured. I liked the pose, the expressions and the eye contact. The backlit hair looks good. Nicely captured. Thanks for sharing.