22-09-2011, 11:18 PM
Shot near Bargur, Erode, Tamil Nadu
F/14, 1/200, ISO 400

Bala Saikumar
23-09-2011, 04:17 AM
Nice. When are we going?

Sabyasachi Patra
23-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Nice landscape. What was the time when you photographed it? Were you on a trek or did you click it from the road? Some more information would help in understanding better.

May be some more colours in the sky would have strengthened the image. Early morning and late evenings are better for nice sky colours. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Ranjit Rao
23-09-2011, 10:09 PM
Thank you Bala and Sabyasachi. I shot this at around 9 or 10am. This is the view from the road. This place , apparently, has almost no tourists . Neither are there any reviews about it. I 'discovered' it while driving from coimbatore to chennai and lost my way here. When I was talking to the forest guards there, they were telling me about the elephant menace in this place.
Bala, am hoping to get some permission from the DFO here to let us trek around this area. . If anyone else is interested, please PM me and I shall keep you posted

Mrudul Godbole
24-09-2011, 09:33 AM
Nice to see the green mountains. I liked the composition. Agree less harsh light would have enhanced the image further. Do post the equipment details. Look forward to more. Thanks for sharing.

Bhargava Srivari
28-09-2011, 09:53 AM
Beautiful view. Feels nice to know that at least a few serene places like this are not attracting attention of tourists and have remained serene all thorough.

tfs