PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Wagtail....

Tapas Chattopadhyay
05-10-2011, 07:59 PM
Shot at Rajarhat, Kolkata...Canon 550D, Canon 100-400 L IS USM, f 5.6; SS 1/800; Focal length 400 mm; Exposure compensation (-) 1 stop; WB Auto, Metering mode-Pattern;

Mrudul Godbole
05-10-2011, 08:36 PM
Welcome to IndiaWilds..

Cute bird. Nice eye contact. The low angle enhances the composition. A narrower aperture would have been good to get more details. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
05-10-2011, 08:53 PM
Nice composition and eye contact. Is this a large crop? I find that one needs to wait for these birds to come close, else they move pretty fast. Thanks for sharing. Look forward to more from Kolkata.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Tapas Chattopadhyay
05-10-2011, 10:36 PM
Welcome to IndiaWilds..

Cute bird. Nice eye contact. The low angle enhances the composition. A narrower aperture would have been good to get more details. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks a lot for appreciation and advice...I have joined this forum to learn from veterans like you.

Regards

Tapas Chattopadhyay

Tapas Chattopadhyay
05-10-2011, 10:38 PM
Nice composition and eye contact. Is this a large crop? I find that one needs to wait for these birds to come close, else they move pretty fast. Thanks for sharing. Look forward to more from Kolkata.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Thanks a lot for appreciation and advice...I have joined this forum to learn from veterans like you. Yes, it is a big crop....will surely follow your advice in future and will definitely post more shots from Kolkata.

Regards

Tapas Chattopadhyay