PDA

View Full Version : sunset at chidiatup island-andamans

Uma Kathyayini
11-10-2011, 05:16 PM
i tried to take this image with different iso settings. image came out better with iso 400 . for comments and advice

canon 1000d
iso-400
ap-14
sh-1/160sec

Sabyasachi Patra
11-10-2011, 08:39 PM
Nice morning image. It is good that you tried to include a foreground element in form of a tree branch. Else, the sky without much of drama, would not have looked good. Slightly less space at the top to eliminate the angled branch at the top right corner would have made the composition better. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
11-10-2011, 08:40 PM
Lovely scene. I liked the way the sun appears between the two branches. I am fine with ISO 400, as that gave you sufficient shutter speed. I just tried to see how it looked with a bit less space at the top, let me know what you think. Thanks for sharing.

Uma Kathyayini
12-10-2011, 11:29 AM
I agree with both of you, little less space at the top and avoiding the angled branch would have enhanced the composition.

Saktipada Panigrahi
12-10-2011, 09:56 PM
Lovely.I am a previous Generation Amateur Film Photographer till date.In my primitive view,the Angled Branch has enhanced the Beauty and depth of the Image.Recently I saw one Beautiful Coloured Photograph of Manas T.R. with Modern Equipment.He has composed what exactly I did 30 years back with old generation equipment.Thanks for sharing. SaktiWild

Uma Kathyayini
13-10-2011, 07:23 AM
sir

perspective varies from person to person. thanks for your views. sir, pl share all your old photographs.