PDA

View Full Version : Mirchani Cub (Male) - Working Portrait

Anand Madabhushi
28-10-2011, 09:03 PM
In the fourteen minutes between the Female Cub leaving us and reentering (my previous post) her sibling delighted us.

1/250; f5; Evaluative; ISO250; 70-300 @140; high speed continuous 53rd/59th image before he stopped; IS in Mode2;

Minimal cropping at the top and bottom to include the environment.
Left space to the right................the direction of his walk.
Adjusted contrast in zoom browser.

Mrudul Godbole
29-10-2011, 08:32 AM
Nice walking pose. The low angle looks nice. Increasing the contrast slightly would be good. The raised paw looks nice. A higher shutter speed would have helped to freeze the movement. Did it turn towards you? Thanks for sharing.

Anand Madabhushi
29-10-2011, 08:40 AM
Dear Ms Godbole

Thanks.Did he turn towards me!!!? The next few posts would mean a lot to me.

Nice walking pose. The low angle looks nice. Increasing the contrast slightly would be good. The raised paw looks nice. A higher shutter speed would have helped to freeze the movement. Did it turn towards you? Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
29-10-2011, 10:51 AM
Anand,
I would suggest you to load Digital Photo Professional (DPP). You will find that in the CD that came with the camera. It is easy to use and is good. Try that.

Nice image. I like the lower angle here. Jpeg is a lossy compression. So better to shoot in RAW and do the editing in RAW. The jpeg images that you have clicked save them as master. Then make a copy and do any editing. Simply saving a jpeg image multiple times reduces the quality.

Sabyasachi

Anand Madabhushi
29-10-2011, 11:08 AM
Patraji

Thank you for your advise.

I have two sets of the same images in different folders. Only one image is repeatedly edited. Is there any thing else that I can do besides putting these images in an external hard disk?

Anand,
I would suggest you to load Digital Photo Professional (DPP). You will find that in the CD that came with the camera. It is easy to use and is good. Try that.

Nice image. I like the lower angle here. Jpeg is a lossy compression. So better to shoot in RAW and do the editing in RAW. The jpeg images that you have clicked save them as master. Then make a copy and do any editing. Simply saving a jpeg image multiple times reduces the quality.

Sabyasachi