PDA

View Full Version : Newbie in Town

Sagar Vadodaria
02-11-2011, 01:54 PM
Hi All,

I am Sagar, presently working as an IT professional in Hyderabad. I am interested in WildLife Photography and have a quiet good understanding of basics of Photography but need more hands on experience on the wildlife spectrum.

Looking forward to learn and contribute from the veterans' out here. Folks based out of Hyderabad, please do let me know if there is any plan of going around in wild for a Photo Walk.

Thanks,
Sagar.

Mrudul Godbole
03-11-2011, 10:05 AM
Hi Sagar,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

Photography is always a learning process, so do post your images with the EXIF details to help in critiquing. What equipment are you using?

You can check the TIPS section and feel free to ask questions. Keep posting.

Cheers,

Bhargava Srivari
06-11-2011, 06:38 PM
Hello Sagar. Welcome to Indiawilds :)

I'm from Hyderabad too and me along with Supreet Sahoo (also on Indiawilds) do weekendbirding together. Once we get in contact, I'm sure we all could catch up on nature photography sometime! Please post a picture of you on the post, so we can recognize you when we come across each other in the field.

Cheers

Sabyasachi Patra
12-11-2011, 10:51 AM
Sagar,
Good to know that you are an IT professional. As Mrudul said, photograpy especially wildlife photography, is a life long journey. One keeps on learning the photography aspects as well as the natural history aspects. Unfortunately, I have seen people after a few months of postings here feel that they know enough. :D

It is always nice to find local IndiaWilds team members.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi