Species: Indian Peafowl
Camera: Canon Powershot S1 IS
Place: Outskirts near Rajkot
Date: Jul. 2005
Exif: F3.5, 1/60s.

Mrudul Godbole
27-04-2009, 11:30 AM
Hi Rahul,

I just downloded your image and again uploaded it. If you have any querries about uploading the images let us know.

Rahul Parekh
27-04-2009, 11:40 AM
Thank you Mrudul for your kind help :).

Sabyasachi Patra
28-04-2009, 11:56 AM
Rahul,
There is a small branch at the bottom right hand corner. It would have been great without that. A lower angle would have been nice and would have enhanced the image. The light appears to be low. A higher aperture for enhanced depth of field would have been great.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Rahul Parekh
28-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Rahul,
There is a small branch at the bottom right hand corner. It would have been great without that. A lower angle would have been nice and would have enhanced the image. The light appears to be low. A higher aperture for enhanced depth of field would have been great.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Sabyasachi,

That's a great observation. Actually i'm very weak in technical terms. In the field i just click and get the image :) But i think this is very important to learn to get lovely & sharp images. I'll surely implement your suggestions & help in the field and will update my skills.

Thank you so much for your kind guidance... :)

AB Apana
29-04-2009, 07:48 AM
Love the various shades of green here. This would make a lovely painting! A higher ISO speed and smaller aperture would have helped.

Apana