PDA

View Full Version : Brahmini duck

Dr. Kalpamoi Kakati
21-11-2011, 10:05 PM
Location-KGNP,Bharatpur
This was taken during my brief visit to this park recently.The image was clicked under extremely foggy condition in the morning.Looking at the original image,I never thought that It would come out like this after post processing.

Equipments & exif:
Canon 500D
150-500mm lens.
1/500
f/7.1
ISO 400
FL-500mm.
Tripod mounted.
About 40 % cropped.

Mrudul Godbole
21-11-2011, 10:10 PM
The reflection looks nice. The fog gives a nice feel to the image. Are there lot of birds this time? Thanks for sharing.

Dr. Kalpamoi Kakati
22-11-2011, 12:04 AM
Thank you Mam. I was there for only 2 hours,& it was extremely foggy all throughout.Somebody told me that there had been already lots of birds this time.I could hear voices of many,but could see only few :)

Sabyasachi Patra
23-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Fog can really washout trips. Good that you got a few images. One can see the effect of fog. I haven't found out the situation in Bharatpur, but will do so soon to check the availability of water and number of bird species.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Dr. Kalpamoi Kakati
23-11-2011, 02:33 PM
Fog can really washout trips. Good that you got a few images. One can see the effect of fog. I haven't found out the situation in Bharatpur, but will do so soon to check the availability of water and number of bird species.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

There are sufficient water this time as some water have been irrigated from Chambal river.Many species have already been seen .Hope to see some more by January next.