PDA

View Full Version : B2 ( He needs some good soap & Shampoo)

Harshad Barve
27-04-2009, 03:18 PM
Tiger- B2

Camera NikonD300
Lens 600MM
ISO 200

Enjoy

Harshad

Sabyasachi Patra
27-04-2009, 03:50 PM
Harshad,

I like the composition and the eye contact. A lower angle would have made this a great image.

I find some of the shadows have lost details - too black i.e. textureless black. Please check the underparts and behind the leg that are in shadow, tip of tail and the black markings on the face.

Slight increase in contrast and a bit of sharpening will make this image pop. Please look at the post processing again, as you have some fine images.

I worked on your image but could not recover the blacks. Have increased the contrast a bit.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mayank Kohli
27-04-2009, 04:10 PM
Harshad,

Nice photo there..Sad to hear that B2 is on the last leg of his journey..

I think it might improve if you crop out a bit of the ground at the bottom..maybe till just near the edge of the road..i think that way the eye is led into the photo and it gives an idea of where the tiger is moving..also as already suggested you could improve the contrast a bit..

Mrudul Godbole
27-04-2009, 06:11 PM
Hi,

That is a good photograph, filling in at the places which I had commented in the last photograph :). Agree with Mayank about cropping a bit from the bottom.
Good composition.

Look forward to more..

Rahul Parekh
27-04-2009, 10:08 PM
very dirty capture... :D Aptly said Harshadbhai.

Sabyasachi Patra
27-04-2009, 10:36 PM
very dirty capture... :D Aptly said Harshadbhai.

Rahul,
I am ok that you said this to Harshad. If you would have said this to few of the jokers masquerading as wildlife photographers, he or she would have tried to throw a bottle of water at the tiger to get a "cleaner" shot. :D:D

Over the years, I have seen too many characters like that. :)

Rahul Parekh
27-04-2009, 11:04 PM
@Sabyasachi,

Very Humourous words :D Yes, I know Harshadbhai and he is very sensitive & caring towards the nature & wildlife conservation. I don't even think about him that way :)

There are so many wonderful, knowledgeable, respectable & caring wildlife photographers around. So we can feel happy & relaxed for the wildlife photographer's community :)

Enjoy...Happy Clicking.

AB Apana
28-04-2009, 05:18 PM
Another nice image Harshad. I agree with Sabyasachi regarding the contrast. Is B2 on his last journey, as Mayank said?

Apana