PDA

View Full Version : Bamera 9

Anand Madabhushi
24-11-2011, 05:00 AM
1/400; f5.6;ISO 320;70-300 @170.

Bhargava Srivari
24-11-2011, 07:18 AM
Wow! Seems like he was very close! I have a feeling the frame a little too tightly composed, so a vertical composition with space at the bottom to include the paws in full might have looked better. Nice eye contact though.

tfs

Anand Madabhushi
24-11-2011, 07:47 AM
Thank you for your observation. Bamera was too close I had to zoom out to 170mm.

Wow! Seems like he was very close! I have a feeling the frame a little too tightly composed, so a vertical composition with space at the bottom to include the paws in full might have looked better. Nice eye contact though.

tfs

Mrudul Godbole
24-11-2011, 12:17 PM
Nice close-up. Agree with the above comments. You could have included the legs in full or zoomed in for a tighter closeup to exclude them. A more rectangular composition would look good than a square one. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
25-11-2011, 07:07 PM
I agree with Bhargava and Mrudul. A wider composition would be better because the tiger is cramped in the frame, especially because there is very less separation between the tiger and the top frame and at the bottom the paws and legs are cut off. It is always a nice feeling watching a tiger closeby, especially a big male like him. Thanks for sharing.

Anand Madabhushi
26-11-2011, 07:13 AM
Patraji

Thank you for your inputs. I will keep this in mind.

In this crop I was emphasizing on the facial features of the adult male.

Regards

Anand

I agree with Bhargava and Mrudul. A wider composition would be better because the tiger is cramped in the frame, especially because there is very less separation between the tiger and the top frame and at the bottom the paws and legs are cut off. It is always a nice feeling watching a tiger closeby, especially a big male like him. Thanks for sharing.