PDA

View Full Version : Expression.

Satishchandra Ranadive
28-11-2011, 07:06 PM
Common Myna at Pune.
F:8.0,1/500,ISO:800.

Sabyasachi Patra
28-11-2011, 09:21 PM
Nice expression. This looks soft. Is it a large crop and did you do noise reduction? Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
28-11-2011, 09:23 PM
Nice interaction captured. The calling pose looks good. Some more space at the bottom to include the feet would be good. Agree about the loss in details. Thanks for sharing.

Saktipada Panigrahi
29-11-2011, 12:11 AM
Nice expression captured.
"Wait.Inflation is still running double digit.You have just taken your breakfast"
Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Supreet Sahoo
29-11-2011, 09:14 PM
However common these birds are, I love the iris that a common myna has. From what I feel if you could have made a smaller crop and allowed the reflection of the birds to be part of the image it would have really compensated the 'details lost' problem to some extent. Agree with all the comments made at the same time. This is a nice behavioral shot captured
Tfs-Supreet

Sabyasachi Patra
29-11-2011, 09:23 PM
"Wait.Inflation is still running double digit.You have just taken your breakfast"
Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

I had a good laugh. Frankly speaking with the RBI failing to control the inflation, Planning Commission admitting that they failed to read the situation, it is tough on every body.

The definition of inflation (whatever I remember) is too much money chasing too few goods. In birds, I guess with the indiscriminate spray of pesticides, there are hardly any juicy insects left. And those insects which have survived the pesticide sprays by developing a defense mechanism are not tasty enough. So tempers are running high.:laugh: