PDA

View Full Version : Indian Robin after bath.

Satishchandra Ranadive
29-11-2011, 10:31 AM
Picture was taken on water tank.Raw picture processed with Digital photo professional, Canon, cropped for composition. Thanks for viewing, appreciation. Regards. C & C most welcome.
Canon EOS 550D, 100-400mm IS USM.
Tv mode,F:5.6.,1/1600,ISO:400,Spot metering, White balance: Auto. Hand held.
Exposure bias: +0.3 stop.

Saktipada Panigrahi
29-11-2011, 10:58 AM
Good details of the eye,beak and plumage.Its a Male .Composition with full long leg might have added value. In cases of some small birds looking almost identical,correct ID is only possible observing length of thigh and tarsus and sitting posture.Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Mrudul Godbole
29-11-2011, 01:17 PM
Is it water at the bottom? The eye contact is nice. As the feet are not visible the image looks incomplete, since it is a crop, some more space on the right and at the bottom would be good. Seems it just had a dip in the water. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
29-11-2011, 06:38 PM
I guess the tight composition, especially at the bottom is meant to minimise the water tank? I agree that it will look better if the entire feet were visible.

Eye contact is nice. Did you take the output from Digital Photo Professional to some other software to include the copyright (your name)? I am wondering why the noise is on the higher side.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi