PDA

View Full Version : Tiger weekend series#3/Bandipur

Praveen Siddannavar
09-12-2011, 08:47 PM
Image is almost full frame, a small crop on the left to avoid a dark tree. Thankfully I saved the tail by whiskers:)

Camera - Canon EOS 7D, 500mm

Av 6.3
Tv 1/250
ISO 400
Focal length 500mm
Bean Bag Support
Date and Time : 3rd Dec'11 @ 8:29am

Saktipada Panigrahi
09-12-2011, 09:10 PM
Nice image of a healthy tigress having good stripes particularly on the hind legs.Nice Alert walking pose with left foreleg in air.She has symmetric face and sort of a spectacle facial marking.Natural colour, good eye contact.She is a trainer now.Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

V S Sankar
09-12-2011, 10:57 PM
Nice to see a tiger photo from Bandipur by Praveen.If othere members allow me I want to confer the degree of "Mr.Bandipur" to Praveen.His photos are excellent,especially of the tigers from Bandipur.This one is no exception.

Nice commments from Saktiji as well.

Regards

Mrudul Godbole
10-12-2011, 12:30 PM
Lovely walking pose. The eye contact is nice. Good that you got her walking towards you. Agree including the tail tip has helped. Nicely captured. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
10-12-2011, 01:06 PM
Nice pose and angle. Good sighting. It is good that you managed to keep the tail intact. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Praveen Siddannavar
10-12-2011, 06:09 PM
Thanks Guys for the comments, this is the second litter by this tigress and it is amazing to see that she has kept herself fit and also raised the cubs well.

Shankar - thanks for the special comments:laugh: