PDA

View Full Version : Mital Patel

Mital Patel
29-04-2009, 05:56 PM
Hi all,

My Self Mital Patel from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Working with IT company. As a professional photographer for the Hospitality Industry i never looked at the wildlife. but since last 6 months i've been working into bird photography as and when the moment allows me i feel to share some of the moments with you here.

Thanks to harshadbhai for pointing me to the another good platform to learn and share.

Wish you experts already here would guide me

Sabyasachi Patra
29-04-2009, 08:53 PM
Hi Mital,

Welcome to IndiaWilds!

It is good that you have chosen wildlife photography. There are so many birds, you will never tire photographing them. Though you have been photographing birds for only 6 months, you are definitely doing great.

India needs more wildlife photographers who can document the vanishing wilderness and wildlife. Lot of our wetlands are termed as wastelands and are "reclaimed" for Industrial or residential projects. Most of these places are lost as nobody knows about them. So documentation will help in a big way in conservation.

Good to have you here.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

AB Apana
30-04-2009, 07:26 AM
Hi Mital,

Welcome to the forums.

Apana

Rahul Parekh
30-04-2009, 08:30 AM
Hi Mital,

Excellent performance in 6 months. Welcome to Indiawilds. :) I just amazed so many wildlife photographers from IT industry...what's the reason behind it?

Have a wonderul life...

Rahul.

Mrudul Godbole
30-04-2009, 11:34 AM
Hi Mital,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

Its great that you too like to be in the wild doing photographing than sit in front of the computer :), which we have to do for supporting photography :).
You are doing great in just 6 months.

Hoping to see more from you...