PDA

View Full Version : Little Ringed Plover

Mangru Minz
27-12-2011, 08:28 PM
Captured at stop dam ,hathaikheda, bhopal.

Canon 500d, 400mm, f/5.6

Av mode ,ISO 100,1/1000sec, f/6.3, EC:-2, Cropped

Saktipada Panigrahi
27-12-2011, 10:57 PM
Nice portrait.
It reminds me as if Sarbajaya(the mother)of Satyajit Roy's world winning film 'Pather Panchali' looking at Apu and Durga (the son and the daughter).A rural poor Indian family is still left with the fine bond called-'emotion'.Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Mrudul Godbole
28-12-2011, 12:07 PM
Nice close-up. The catch light in the eye in nice. How big crop is this? Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
28-12-2011, 05:00 PM
The eye contact is nice. The catch light in the eye looks good. How much of a crop is this? The sharpness has gone down. I feel if you post a wider composition with less crop, the sharpness will look better. I would like to see this with the legs as well. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mangru Minz
28-12-2011, 06:33 PM
The eye contact is nice. The catch light in the eye looks good. How much of a crop is this? The sharpness has gone down. I feel if you post a wider composition with less crop, the sharpness will look better. I would like to see this with the legs as well. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Well it is a big crop , 93% crop

Full image of the same bird will be posted later on your request but I was not able to decide earlier to post full image because ,this bird was managing her/his life with only one leg .

Thanks.