PDA

View Full Version : Where are you friends?

Rahul Parekh
30-04-2009, 08:56 PM
Dear Friends,

I'm new to this forum, and found that very few are active among 300 members who share their works, thoughts and experiences.

Please do come forward and share you joy with IndiaWilds :).

Have a wonderful life...

Rahul

Rahul Parekh
17-05-2009, 08:24 PM
Dear Friends,

It was lovely experience with you all. I'm leaving IndiaWilds for few days/months to concentrate on my Wildlife Art Projects to complete. Will join you soon.

Happy Photography :)

Cheers...Rahul

Rajan Kanagasabai
21-05-2009, 07:33 AM
Friends

Like Rahul, i am taking a break from the forum as well (BTW Rahul, all the best on your project).

I am off on a trek with a bunch of Forest staff (who are on a review field trip) for a while at the Parambikulam wildlife range, into the thick jungle beyond the sanctuary. The only means of communication to the outside world is through the Forest Wireless system of the guards accompanying us on the trip. (I am carrying a Solar charger for the camera along with 5 fully charged batteries !!! that shud give you an idea of the no power zone we will be spending at . . . . will detail a review when i am back)

I will be off the Indiawilds forums from tomorrow (22nd) until atleast the 30th of this month when we return to basecamp. I will try to catch up with the posts by the 30th. Until then . . . .

Rajan

Sabyasachi Patra
21-05-2009, 09:25 AM
Dear Friends,

It was lovely experience with you all. I'm leaving IndiaWilds for few days/months to concentrate on my Wildlife Art Projects to complete. Will join you soon.

Happy Photography :)

Cheers...Rahul

Rahul,
All the best! I am sure your projects will be a huge success. Look forward to hearing about your success.

Take care.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Sabyasachi Patra
21-05-2009, 09:28 AM
Friends

Like Rahul, i am taking a break from the forum as well (BTW Rahul, all the best on your project).

I am off on a trek with a bunch of Forest staff (who are on a review field trip) for a while at the Parambikulam wildlife range, into the thick jungle beyond the sanctuary. The only means of communication to the outside world is through the Forest Wireless system of the guards accompanying us on the trip. (I am carrying a Solar charger for the camera along with 5 fully charged batteries !!! that shud give you an idea of the no power zone we will be spending at . . . . will detail a review when i am back)

I will be off the Indiawilds forums from tomorrow (22nd) until atleast the 30th of this month when we return to basecamp. I will try to catch up with the posts by the 30th. Until then . . . .

Rajan

Rajan,

That sounds terrific! All the best! Waiting with huge anticipation to hear your updates about Parambikulam.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Rahul Parekh
10-06-2009, 02:36 PM
Oh! I missed your best wishes completely. SORRY...

Thank you so much Rajan, and Sabyasachi for your kind words :) Will take more 20-30 days to complete my work on Blackbuck Antelope with Grassland habitat. If wildlife art is allowed at IndiaWilds than I'll share my work with you all...

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Sabyasachi Patra
07-07-2009, 02:35 PM
Oh! I missed your best wishes completely. SORRY...

Thank you so much Rajan, and Sabyasachi for your kind words :) Will take more 20-30 days to complete my work on Blackbuck Antelope with Grassland habitat. If wildlife art is allowed at IndiaWilds than I'll share my work with you all...

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Hi Rahul,
Had missed this before. No idea how.

At the moment it is conservation and wildlife photography. May be in future we can think of wildlife art.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Rahul Parekh
07-07-2009, 08:03 PM
Hi Sabyasachi,

Doesn't matter. Generally no group or art society in india support wildlife art. So please don't worry. I won't share my artwork here...too :)

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Hi Rahul,
Had missed this before. No idea how.

At the moment it is conservation and wildlife photography. May be in future we can think of wildlife art.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi