PDA

View Full Version : Looking Back

Roopak Gangadharan
02-01-2012, 06:20 PM
A few small victories including one action by the authorities on Crested porcupine hunters. A few loses like one of my favorite grooves for birding cleared out by a obstinate and dull headed private owner ....A year which ended with an increasing conviction that i should quickly choose between what i would love to do for a living and what I do now....I know you’ve heard it all before but I was talking to the CSE.....:D

A Very Happy New year to all at Indiawilds. Hope Indiawilds has a Great Year ahead in spreading the message of Conservation.

Regards
Roopak

Sabyasachi Patra
02-01-2012, 07:36 PM
I hope the Year 2012 is better. Let us try to do our bit to save the last tracts of wilderness and wildlife left in this country without thinking whether we will succeed or not.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
03-01-2012, 01:02 PM
Nice composition. I liked the mood in the image. Agree it is quite a tussle between what you are doing and what you would like to do, but atleast we are able to do what we like part time if not full time. That is good enough for now, and there is always the hope to do what we like in the future :). Happy New Year..!!

Dr. Kalpamoi Kakati
06-01-2012, 09:20 AM
A very Happy New Year to you too.Nice composition.Thanks for sharing.