PDA

View Full Version : Bamera on Xmas day

Anand Madabhushi
06-01-2012, 07:06 AM
Bamera walking across his extended territory. It was exciting to watch him marking his territory for over 20 minutes at the golden hour. Distances between us ranging from few meters to few hundred meters.

1/500; 5.6; shutter priority (to match his fast strides), Auto ISO 1250 to address varying lighting shades. Re-sized. Full frame. 100-400 @ 400.

Bamera since I last saw him in January is hurt in his nose with a very obvious gash.

Mrudul Godbole
06-01-2012, 10:02 PM
Nice walking pose. The raised paw looks good. The eye contact is nice. Quite lucky that you keep sighting him. You can upload a bigger image upto 1000 pixels on the longest edge to comment better. Thanks for sharing.

Anand Madabhushi
06-01-2012, 10:12 PM
Mrudul, would appreciate your guidance on the best dimensions and resolution to do justice to the image and also the uploading restrictions.

Thanks for commenting. Yes I have been very lucky with Bamera.

Anand

Nice walking pose. The raised paw looks good. The eye contact is nice. Quite lucky that you keep sighting him. You can upload a bigger image upto 1000 pixels on the longest edge to comment better. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
06-01-2012, 10:25 PM
Good that you got to see the Bamera tiger again. I got your calendar. The compositions were wider than the ones you had posted here and looked much better. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi