PDA

View Full Version : diamonds are forever.....

Chitrita Chatterjee
01-05-2009, 02:29 PM
this was on way to Leh... about an hour after we crossed Suraj Tal..... a small lake.... the suns rays scattered like diamond drops....

Mrudul Godbole
01-05-2009, 07:21 PM
Hi,

The sun rays sure are lighting up the lake. That place looks great surrounded by all snow caped mountains. I think you took this photograph in the afternoon, so the light is harsh, if you decrease the brightness a bit, it will further enhance the photograph.
You can crop the only black border on the right.
Nice composition.

Keep posting...

Chitrita Chatterjee
02-05-2009, 07:19 PM
Thanks.... Mrudul..
tried to follow your suggestion.... you are right... here is the result...
:-)

Sabyasachi Patra
02-05-2009, 08:36 PM
Chitrita,
This looks better. Especially since the out of the two fellows in the scene one is cut off and the fellow photographing is darkened. :-)

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Rahul Parekh
02-05-2009, 08:58 PM
I missed the opportunity to collect the diamonds, you must be very rich now... beautiful capture ma'am :).

Mrudul you've done excellent work. You also deserve applause too :).

Mrudul Godbole
02-05-2009, 09:23 PM
Chitrita you did a good job, the image is looking great :).

Thanks Chitrita and Rahul.

Chitrita Chatterjee
03-05-2009, 09:52 AM
Thanks, Mrudul and Sabyasachi.

Rahul...I am a very rich woman.... by virtue of having seen this... and places like this..... :-)
all this and much more to be collected at any time, should we choose to look.... keep our hearts and minds together with eyes open......!!!!!

Thanks, Guys.... for the comments....

Chitrita Chatterjee
03-05-2009, 01:11 PM
Chitrita,
This looks better. Especially since the out of the two fellows in the scene one is cut off and the fellow photographing is darkened. :-)

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

BTW... Saby... the 'other fellow' in the picture was Puneet... :-) we made that trip together....

Rahul Parekh
03-05-2009, 02:49 PM
Thanks, Mrudul and Sabyasachi.

Rahul...I am a very rich woman.... by virtue of having seen this... and places like this..... :-)
all this and much more to be collected at any time, should we choose to look.... keep our hearts and minds together with eyes open......!!!!!

Thanks, Guys.... for the comments....

Lovely words ma'am. Eyes see the beauty, Mind read the beauty and heart feel the beauty of the nature. This makes one moment an eteral remembrance of our life. I wish you collect more diamonds from everywhere. Hey, and don't forget to share your few diamonds & richness with us :)

best wishes,

Rahul