PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone again!!

Murugan Anantharaman
11-01-2012, 01:37 PM
Hi All,

I was out of the country for the past 2.5 years and got lost in my routine there. But now I have returned permanently and am seeing that Indiawilds has gone top notch in every aspect.

Feels nice to come back to Indiawilds and hope to participate and share in the amazing discussions here.

-Murugan Anantharaman
:thumbup:

Mrudul Godbole
11-01-2012, 09:03 PM
Hello,

Nice to have you back. Its good to know would be more active. Look forward to your images and views and comments :).

Cheers,

Sabyasachi Patra
12-01-2012, 07:08 PM
Hi Murugan,
Nice to see you back. I was wondering where you vanished all of a sudden. Good to know that you are again in India. Thanks for the complements. IndiaWilds is evolving. Slowly and steadily new members are joining in. Unfortunately, I have not been able to devote time to spread the message of conservation and get new members. I am sure if all of us put in effort, we can really do tons of good work.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Saktipada Panigrahi
28-02-2012, 10:51 AM
Murugan Bhai,
Nice you are back.You have made your presence felt through your images posted in the Indiawilds and the pleasant way of communicating with the members.I am sure you shall contribute towards preservaton of what yet remains of our wildlife.
Kind regards,
SaktiWild